2.07.2011

Jewel Park

Guest appearance by Dream Girl.
 Look at all those swings!
 Whoa!  So cool!
 I've gotta check this out.
 Look at us!
 LOOK. AT. THAT. MOMMY!
I love this park!
Can we come back when it's not cold, so I can play in the water?

Mommy says:  Jewel Park in Rockwall (7123 Hunt Lane) is a great treat for the kids the love sand!  There is a HUGE sandbox, with a sand/water table, a play structure, swings, a climbing structure, a covered picnic area, and a little open space with soccer goals.  If it has rained recently, be sure to pack some towels & extra clothes because the mud pit - ie sandbox - is a kid magnet!  There is a water fountain at the park, but it was not turned on when we visited.  The sand/water table was also turned off.  There is no restroom.

1 comment:

Tammy Benson-O'Brien said...

coolness - I want to visit this park really soon, maybe I'll even take my kids along :0)