4.03.2011

Terry Park

Guest appearance by Dream Girl.

Take a picture now mommy!
 Let's go play.
 This wavy thing is so cool.
 I can practice balancing.
 Swings!
 Look at me in the baby swing.  Aren't I funny?
 I want to have a picnic and a party here!
 There's the potty.
 See this beautiful bench?  It's made of stone.
 ...and see the beautiful view from the bench?
 I wish I could go jump in there.
 I think I would like to kick a ball over here.
See our pretty picture on the cool dock?
We got *a little* wet.
Mommy says:  Terry Park in Heath (at the end of Terry Lane) is a hidden gem for water lovers.  It hosts a boat ramps & docks, a covered pavilion, a small playground, swings, a walking trail, open grassy areas, and plenty of great fishing (or splashing) spots.  There is a restroom & water fountain at the park also.  There is easy access to the water & the water leves are currently low enough that the drop-off into the water is a bit scary.  This is probably not the park to visit if you don't want to chase an overly-active toddler (or dare-devil older kid) around.

No comments: