9.25.2010

Andrew Brown Jr Community Park East/Kid Country

Please see the UPDATED review of Kid Country here.


Whoa!
Come on mommy!
I want to do that, and that, and that, and...
Do you see those big tires?
I like bouncy bridges.
The Princess asked me to find the missing steering wheel, but I couldn't.
It's. Hard. To. Hang. Here. ...Mommmmmmmy!
Do you see all those swings?!
This tire swing is fun.
Maybe next time we can have a snack there.
Look at all this sand.
I think this is a good place to have a party.
Can we go THERE?
I like to play baseball.
Let's chase birds.
Look at that picnic spot.
Do you see ALL THOSE DUCKS?!
Mommy says: Andrew Brown Jr Community Park East/Kid Country in Coppell (260 E Parkway Blvd) has a covered pavilion, a pond full of ducks & turtles, with a fishing pier, lots of picnic tables, a nice trail around the pond, a basketball court, 4 softball fields, & a great wooden play structure. The play structure has only 1 way in/out, a large sandbox, several benches, tons of swings, and some picnic tables. While we were there, the restrooms were locked up & the water fountain wasn't working.
The Aquatic & Recreation Center is also located here. I can't locate information on the water park, so please check with the city to find out hours of operation & fees.

No comments: