9.21.2010

Bob Woodruff Park

Another guest review! A big thanks to Lil' Man & Lil' Man's mom for sharing this with us.
Lil' Man is ready to play!
I see slides!
A cool tunnel/mini slide for the smaller kids.

Just hanging around.
A fun bridge.
...and a normal one.
Lil' Man is having a blast.
Swings for the big kids & the wee ones.
A nice trail for a walk.
Lots of room to run & play.
The perfect fishing spot.
Decent restrooms.
Time to party! (Or picnic.)
Volleyball... or digging in the sand.
Mommy says: Bob Woodruff Park in Plano (2601 San Gabriel Dr) has 2 pavilions, a playground, a sand volleyball court, a pond with a fishing pier, plenty of grassy space to play a game of kick ball, or have a nice picnic, a hiking/biking trail, and a playground. There is a restroom & water fountains, but keep a watchful eye on young ones because the pond is very close to the playground.

1 comment:

Conquer Chiari Walk Across America Plano said...

Just so you know... the City of Plano has made their fees to reserve a pavilion at their parks ridiculously high.

I have rented the pavilion at Bob Woodruff Park for three years now. In 2009 they charged me $100. In 2010 they charged me $100. In 2011 they charged me $400. Imagine my surprise to find out that they want to charge me $1000 for 2012.

Very sad, it was a beautiful park and perfect for our event.