7.28.2009

Ernie Roberts Park



Another park?! Yay!!!! Potty.
Choo choo train!!
The big kids' slides.
I climbed on big kid stuff too.
A bunch of swings.
This was for my size, it had a cool steering wheel too!
[There was another small structure between the 2 play areas that I don't have pictured.]Can we have a picnic there?

Mommy says: (Excuse the image quality, pictures were taken with my phone.) Ernie Roberts Park in DeSoto, TX (515 E Pleasant Run Rd) is completely covered! There are 2 covered pavilions (you can rent), separate from the fenced playground -that's completely covered. The playground has 2 age appropriate play areas, a big train to climb on, funky monkey bars, & swings (normal & baby/toddler, although 1 of 2 the baby/toddler swings was broken), there are also several picnic tables in the playground area that are covered. I noticed a few grills & there is a bathroom & a water fountain.

No comments: