7.16.2009

Harry Myers Park

I'm The Boy, & I prefer to speak through pictures, so here's what I thought:
We found THE PARK!

I want to do that. and that. and that. Come on mommy!

The big kids ride skateboards here. I wish I were big.
Oh! Oh! Oh! Please mommy, please mommy, please?
What? Next time?
waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Swim in the water there.
I go on an adventure!

This part's for my size. There's even a sandbox --and a motorcycle!!
I can run far away from mommy here!
(But there's only one way out & there are benches for mommy to sit on to watch for me.)
This playground is right by the BASEBALL fields!

A merry-go-round & a seesaw, fun!

The metal wasn't as hot in the shade. It was just warm.

It also has a jungle-gym that's just my size.

Here I am. The Boy. In all my glory.
Mommy said we had to go, but I didn't want to. This park was FUN!

Mommy says: Harry Myers Park in Rockwall, TX (815 E. Washington) has everything a boy (young or old) could ask for. Skateboarding, hiking/biking trails, 3 playgrounds (the big one has a separate toddler area even!), disc golf course, spray park, public pool, baseball fields, volleyball court, 3 ponds - great for fishing, picnic tables & grills, an amphitheater, & a community center.

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

Wow!! Great find! This park is huge. I wish it were closer to my house, but I will definitely keep it in mind.