10.11.2009

Castle Hills

Look, a dragon!
I played over there.
There's a slide, and a stage, and some bouncy things...
and another slide, and towers, and...
bridges!
This was fun.
Look at this bench!
This is another park.
Look at this one!
A pirate ship mommy!!
I rode this thingy.
I swung with my daddy here.
Weeeeeeeee!
What is this mommy? It's fun.

Mommy says: Do you live in Castle Hills? If so, you have lots of awesome parks to choose from! Here are 2 of the ones we liked the most. There are no restrooms since they are neighborhood parks. There are benches, swings, trash cans, & playground equipment a-plenty though!

2 comments:

Anna said...

where is this? there is no address??

Me said...

The playgrounds in Castle Hills are actually posted as "for residents only", so I can't publish that info (although I do have a link posted to Castle Hills). I don't know how much they enforce that (assuming you are being respectful of the property), but I don't want to get myself or anyone else in trouble...