2.20.2010

Rawhide Park

I fed the ducks a little, then I went "fishing" with my daddy.
Look at this swing!
I found the playground.
This is for climbing, and for dumping gravel in. ;)
I like this dolphin.
The camel is hungry, but I don't have any food for him.
I went for a walk with my daddy.
Mommy says: Rawhide Park in Farmers Branch (13701 Rawhide Pkwy) is a very small park. Its main attraction is the walking/biking trail around the creek, but there is a small playground. There are also a few benches, a swing, ducks to feed, and plenty of open space to run free. There is no restroom, but it's right across the street from Oran Park which does have a restroom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

there is another part of Ft. Rawhide that is much better. It is over by the Manske Library. You should def. check it out.