8.23.2009

Forney Community Park

Playground for my size kid! (2-5)
Playground for big kids (5-12)
Seeee-saaaw!
I want to climb this!
Rock wall.
B-ball!!
Mommy says volleyball, I say sandbox!
I want to play in the water!
Baseball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to play soccer!
Soccer fields.
Snack time.
I play tennis, with a tennis racket.
We went for a walk!
Lots of bridges, and some benches to sit on.

Mommy says: Forney Community Park in Forney (241 S. 548) is a great place to spend a full day. There are 2 playgrounds (one located in the softball area, which is not always open to the public), one of which has 2 playgrounds, designed for younger kids & older kids. There are 2 basketball courts, 2 sand volleyball courts, 3 individually enclosed tennis courts, a horseshoe pit, splash pad (seasonal, open 10-8), covered pavilion, 12 soccer fields, 4 softball fields, and hiking/biking/skating trails. There are restrooms in the main playground/pavilion area, the soccer complex, & the softball area.

No comments: