2.20.2010

Oran Good Park

Let's play!
Look at all that!
This lion is a water fountain. hahaha ((It wasn't working while we were there.))
Look at me, I'm riding a dinosaur!
I like slides.
This one has a bigger slide.
Hey, this slide is a dinosaur!
There's some swings.
There's some more swings.
Mommy liked these seats, they're between the little kid & big kid playgrounds so you can watch either way.
Big kid playground!
I drove this truck, it was fun.
There's MORE swings.
My daddy went over this bridge with me.
I climbed a rock wall!
This hill is good for rolling.
I want to have a picnic over there, by the creek.
Tennis courts!
This is where you play BASEBALL!
Mommy says: Oran Good Park in Farmers Branch (13411 Dennis Ln) is great if you have a dinosaur lover! There's also baseball fields, tennis courts, walking/biking trails, a creek, and lots of picnic spots. The city's website says there's a restroom, but we didn't notice it, so it must be near the baseball fields.

No comments: