1.06.2010

Pecan Grove Park (Kids Kingdom)

Look at these "couches".
We can play hide & seek there.
I'm going for a walk.
Can we play???
It's huge!
Look at me!
This is for little kids.
Weeeeeeeeeeee!
Look at the bridge.
I'm climbing to the top.
It's a tire swing mommy.
Another bridge?!
This is where the potty is.
I want to play here!
Whoa! Look at those slides!

Mommy says: Pecan Grove Park in Rowlett (5300 Main St) has a great wooden play structure, completely fenced in with only one entrance/exit. There's also a separate, smaller wooden structure & set of swings for toddlers. There are plenty of picnic tables, open grassy areas to play, & a fun hiking/biking/skating trail. Wet Zone is a cheap, fun place to spend a summer day (prices).

1 comment:

Liza said...

My boys love this park, this is one of the only parks we go to.