6.22.2010

Heights Park

This is for "my age" kids.
Look ((giggle)), it's a tree trunk mommy.
I like to play music.
I like this window thing.
This is for big kids, but I liked it more.
I need to rest.
Look, it's a spider web.
See the big sandbox?? It's huuuuge.
Swinging is fun.
There's tennis. AND basketball.
Baseball!!!
I had to go peepee.
Can we have a picnic?
We can have a picnic there too.
Mommy said this bridge goes to the splash park, but we couldn't go there.

Mommy says: Heights Park in Richardson, TX (Floyd & Arapaho) has a fairly new, really cool playground (although, it's not nearly as cool as it once was) & lots of other great amenities. There are 2 covered pavilions, lots of picnic tables tennis courts, baseball fields, a basketball goal, plenty of open green space, a pool, recreation center, and a splash park. There is a restroom, and a working water fountain, and plenty of benches. There is a creek running through the middle of the park and the hills near it are steep enough that you need to keep an eye on younger kids that are inclined to running.

No comments: