6.13.2010

Heritage Community Park

A bridge!
Let's have a slide race!
It's fun up here.
I like to climb up the little slide.
I can climb this by myself - I'm a big boy!
I like to swing.
I still like baby swings.
I wish we had a basketball with us.
BASEBALL!!!
Can I run over there?
If it rains, we can go over there, okay?
I went pee-pee over there.
Mommy says: Heritage Community Park in Glenn Heights, TX (400 E. Bear Creek Rd) has a little something for everyone. A basketball court, softball fields, soccer fields, a playground, swings, lots of open, grassy areas, a nice walking trail, & plenty of picnic tables. The covered pavilion can be rented for parties, but I can't find an online link. The park was a fair amount of trash thrown around the park, & there's no fencing from the fairly busy road that runs in front of it - but the playground is far enough away that it's not a huge concern. The bathrooms really needed to be cleaned, but they do work, as do the water fountains.

No comments: