9.05.2010

Olde City Park

(Guest appearance by The Bestie & Little Buddy.)
I wish we had a soccer ball.
I had a picnic with The Bestie.
This is where we had a picnic.
I'm swinging like a big boy, but Little Buddy has to use a baby swing.
Mommy said I'm a monkey, but I'm not, I'm just a boy.
This slide was too hot for me to play on.
Little Buddy liked this one.
I got to slide with The Bestie.
The Bestie & Little Buddy got to slide together too.
The Bestie climber up there.
I sat down in there to rest.
Horseshoes? That's silly mommy.
Charge!
I went potty there.
I'm the King of the Playground for sure!
Mommy says: Olde City Park in Wylie (112 S Ballard) is smaller park with a busy road running beside it (no fencing), but it has plenty to do. there's a pavilion you can rent, with plenty of tables, a restroom, a water fountain, horseshoe pits, swings, slides, a climbing thing with monkey bars, a play structure for toddlers, & a play structure for older kids. There is plenty of grass for a game of soccer or football, or flying a kite. There is a nice gazebo for a relaxing, shady spot to read, or play.

No comments: