11.17.2009

Celebration Park

Look!
It's sooo big!
There are a lot of slide.
More slides. I like slides.
See that? Mommy says the ramps are for wheelchairs.
I went down this slide & fell. It's too big for little kids like me.
...but mommy went down with me. It's orange inside.
Look - more slides!
I'm that many right there.
I like see-saws.
I rode all of those bouncy things. It was fun.
Look (at) me, look (at) me!
I love to climb.
See? Climbing!
I was thirsty.
It's Nemo! There's no water right now though.
Swings. :)
See the special swing for handicapped kids? I think it's fun.
Basketball is way, way over there.
Mommy says there are soccer fields, I don't see them. I want to run.
We could have a snack there.
Mommy says: Celebration Park in Allen (701 Angel Parkway) blew me away! (Sorry for the lack of non-playground pics, there were teenagers everywhere & I didn't want to post pics of them for their privacy/security.) The play structure is huge & completely handicap accessible, there are also swings & a slide that are designed with handicapped children in mind. There's a spray park, covered pavilions, soccer fields, baseball fields, basketball courts, and a hiking/biking trail. There is a restroom on site (yay!).

No comments: