11.22.2009

Cimarron Park

Look at all that mommy. I'm gonna go play.
I like twisty slides.
That one has a bridge!
I'm gonna swing like a big boy.
Look at me!
We can eat Goldfish here. ((Yes, that's really what he said.))
Mommy said we couldn't play there today. ((This is at the school, but opens up to the park.))
Volleyball!!
...and soccer! I like soccer!
We can eat Goldfish there too.
I'm playing basketball.
Next time we can play tennis.
LOOOOOOK!!
I want to play THERE!!!
Mommy says: Cimarron Park in Irving (201 Red River Trail) is full of things for everyone in the family to enjoy. 2 basketball courts , 2 tennis courts, a soccer soccer field, a baseball field, a sand volleyball court, a recreation center, a jogging trail, a playground, covered picnic areas, and a large pavilion. There is also an Aquatic Center (prices: Toddlers (0-3) Free, Youth (4-17) $2, Adult (18-54), $3Senior Adults (55+ years) Free, Non-Resident $8).

1 comment:

Crystal Bayley said...

We use to live in Irving, TX and there is another cool park that you should check out. It is called Cottonwood Creek Park. Very fun for the kids. Here is the info:http://www.infosports.com/parks/TX/1589010.html

Our daughter LOVED going there with her friends.